When it comes to training and maintaining the highest safety standards, STRUCTA sets and exceeds the highest levels for workplace practices.
- Zero tolerance policy for unsafe practices.
- All projects maintain a job hazard analysis report throughout completion.
- All Structa Project Managers and Superintendents are required to have OSHA 30 certification.
- In house insurance specialist dedicated to ensuring all subcontractors are prequalified and have the correct insurance before stepping on the job site.
- Ongoing training and insurance reviews are an integral part of our safety culture.
- Structa hires independent safety consultants to conduct onsite safety audits.
- Structa meets regularly with superintendents and project managers to ensure compliance with OHSA.
- Company-wide safety trainings are done with our superintendents, project managers and office staff.
- All office staff are required to complete OHSA 10 certification.